New Baby? Need support? This was NOT meant to be done alone…
You need a
Postpartum & Infant Care Doula!
- Did you know that Postpartum & Infant Care Doulas can come to your home to help you learn how to care for your new baby?
- Did you know that they can come for a few hours during the day to hold baby so you can nap and eat, and they can even help with laundry, meal prep and baby care!?
- Did you know that some of our Postpartum Doulas do overnight visits so your can get the most sleep possible, even if you are waking to breastfeed?
Our Doulas are trained to provide specialized support for you and your new baby during the “Postpartum Period” (the first 6 months after your baby is born) to help you recover and thrive. Visits can be every single day, just once or twice per week, overnight, when your partner goes back to work, or whenever you need!
Daytime visits are a minimum of 4 hours per visit. Overnight visits are a minimum of 8 hours per visit.
Call us to find out more about our Postpartum Doula Support!
Postpartum Doula support means you can:
Get more sleep to recover physically and mentally
Have support for outings like Doctor visits, events, or grocery shopping
Experience support with breastfeeding, pumping or bottle feeding
Feel on-top-of those endless chores, with light housekeeping help
Feel supported and confident when dealing with your newborn
Our amazing Postpartum Doulas can help with any of the following:
Inquire about a Postpartum Doula today!
You need a Postpartum & Infant Care Doula if…
Postpartum Doula Packages
Postpartum Doula visits can be purchased one at a time,
or you can contact us to learn more about our most popular packages.
Gift Certificates for all services are available for Baby Showers and Group Gifts!
- One 2 hour Lactation Consultant visit >> Learn More
- BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD or PLATINUM package of 24, 48, 100 or more hours of Postartum Doula Care
- Visits can be either 4 or 6 hour day visits or 8-10 hour overnights!
- Any number of hours of Postpartum Doula Support for any combination of day and overnight visits.
- Have visits for the first 3 or 4 nights home, just one daytime visit per week, or every day for a month! Whatever you need.
“[My Postpartum Doula] was so helpful with the baby and it was very comfortable having her around to help. She was full of information and I learned a lot from her – and got some rest while she took care of my daughter. [She] felt like a lifeline to me during the first couple months of feeding and taking care of a newborn “Ania, Toronto